Well the last two days my workouts have not been what I wanted. Life can sometimes really just get in the way. Yesterday I got up and ran and was going to go to the gym after work and swim but my daughter went to the movies all day and I needed to pick her up. Then this morning we were going to go for a long bike ride and we only got two hours in because she had to be dropped off for a boat ride with her boyfriend. Then we went to a movie with my son and I was going to go for a swim after the movies but he wanted to go to the mall to buy his girlfriend a present. I didn't get to the pool before it closed at 5 because of this. So not only did I get two rest days but I also have had very low volume in training this week. UGGGG I have got to get back to it. I am not a happy person this way. I need my training to keep me balanced. But I do love my family and I do try to balance it all. This is why it aggravates me so when people tell me that I have it easy or better because my kids are older. No mater what age they are they still need their mom. And most of the girls I know do not also have a husband that does the same thing so they always have help. Shaun and I on the other hand are both training so it makes it harder. I am trying not to beat myself up and just focus on Shaun and his training but I can not help but be selfish and want my volume as well.
Sorry for the vent, and thanks I feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment