Some days I am just amazed at how people are. I am so blessed to have such a great family. My husband, my kids, my mom and my mother in law. I am truly lucky. I know kids will be kids so you gotta understand that when I say I am lucky to have them I know that at times they drive me crazy.What surprises me are that people are so mean. I find myself wondering what happened to sincerity. I guess it is just gone. I guess people only want to be your friend if they need something from you. Otherwise you are nothing, I am ok to just have my family I love them. I am ok to not be famous, I couldn't be that fake. I am ok to be an average athlete, I don't want to have to answer to people. I just don't feel people should judge me. They don't know me. I had a person actually slip when talking to my husband and almost told him that a group of girls where just waiting to see me fail at my attempts of the 140.6 races I did. I don't wish ill on anyone. I don't see why people are so cruel. If you don't want to be my friend then just don't be. Don't pretend. I am not asking you to be I don't need anymore friends.
So today was a rest day but maybe I should have trained. Maybe I would have felt better about things. Oh well tomorrow is another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment