Friday, June 28, 2013

So proud of my amazing husband!

I got in a great tempo run this morning although Shaun tells me I am probably still doing it wrong. 8 hours of work then a spin class and some strength training. yep I call that a good day, But what I wanted to talk about tonight was my husband. Not only did he just recently get a sponsorship with X2performance ,which is what he loves to do. ( triathlons, 140.6 to be exact) But, he has been away at Camp Blanding for Air Assault school kicking butt. This school which he is talking through the Army/National Guard is very intense. They lost over 40 people in the first day or two and he is still there. It has been a huge challenge and he has been very tired and working his butt off. I had no doubt that he would do good. He is nearing the end of his time there and gonna be graduating. He told me today that he has wanted this since he was 14 years old. I am so happy that he has had this opportunity and that his dream is gonna come true. He is a hard working man who is very humble and deserves so much. He takes care of me and our kids and never puts himself first. I love this man with all of my heart and I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment