Today I got my butt to the gym this morning. I got there a little late so I only could get in 2500 yards. I felt great, but it was strange watching the sun rise from the pool through the window. After work I was gonna ride but after I got just down the street I could hear thunder and looked around as the wind was blowing me around and saw the clouds were all black. I had forgotten my iPod and Garmin at home which now seems like it was meant to be. I decided it was probably a bad idea to keep going with no one to rescue me if I got stuck and I sure did not want to ruin my new bike. It was too late for me to get to spin class so I will have to just settle for my swim tonight. It seems that it was meant for me not to ride anyway. I needed to rescue my son from the Yatch club as his ride was not gonna get him home by 6:00. This is why I work out in the am. My life's demands in the evening seem to get in the way of training. I wish I could just do more in the morning. However with me not wanting to get up at 345 when the alarm goes off I seem to only get to the gym in time for a swim or spin not both. If I could just get up and be at the pool at 5 I could swim and spin all on Tuesdays and Thursdays at least. Maybe Shaun can help me with that when he gets home. I will run tomorrow morning and get to a spin class at night. Not gonna risk the weather tomorrow I am just gonna go to spin.
I got to talk to my grandmother tonight. I call her every Sunday and she didn't answer so I tried her again tonight. We talked about my social anxiety and we came up with it is just an inherited trait and I need to push myself more. She wanted me to be perfectly clear that she was not telling me to push myself but that she wanted me to be happy. I love her!!! And I so love our weekly talks. Wishing her good health report next week. xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment